Children in Europe
exploring issues, celebrating diversity
is a magazine for everyone working with and for children from
0-10, and those interested in childrens issues
Indispensable for keeping up-to-date with European policies,
research and good practice. Published simultaneously in 15
languages, by a network of national magazines in 17 countries.
Children in Europe aims to:
- provide a forum for exchange of ideas, practice and information
- explore the relationship between theory and practice
- contribute to the development of policy and practive at European and national levels
- celebrate diversity
- recognise the contribution of the past to the present
- deepen understanding of childhood in Europe, past, present and future.
Children in Europe is published in English in the UK and Ireland by Children in Scotland, the national agency for voluntary, statutory and professional organisations and individuals working with children and their families in Scotland.
Click here to visit Children in Europe on Facebook